Did you know that physiotherapy services (individual treatment and classes) are often covered by extended health care? Check with your insurance company to see if you qualify.
- Assessment. Includes free infant screen $140
- (Please allow one hour for a one-to-one assessment. If you require an infant screen, 40-45 minutes will be spent with mom and 15-20 minutes will be spent with baby).
- Follow-up Treatment (1:1 session) $120
- Clinical Pilates (1:1 session) $105
- Clinical Pilates (5 package bundle) $475 ($95/session)
- Clinical Pilates (2:1 session) $65/per person
- *Please note that an initial one hour assessment is required prior to commencing any pilates or fitness programs. All follow up appointments and Clinical Pilates sessions are 55 minutes
Flex passes may be used for any class held during that season. Make-up classes will be held in September should too many classes get cancelled over the summer period. All outdoor classes must be used within the same season.
- Prices TBD
- $100/5 classes ($20/class)
- Please note that equipment classes may have a higher fee.
Note for indoor exercise classes:
Due to space and the availability of equipment such as balls and mats, you will be required to register for a specific class time.
You will be eligible for one make-up class per 5 class sessions (eg. two make-up classes for 10 class sessions).
Class refund policy:
There will be a 10% administration fee for all cancellations prior to the start of classes. There are no refunds once classes have begun. This is to account for rental and instructor costs. You may, however, transfer to a different class if it is deemed more appropriate. If you are unable to complete the classes for medical reasons, your case will be evaluated on an individual basis. Other exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances and will be negotiated on an individual basis.
We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Cash, and Cheque.
We require 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Due to the limited availability for appointments, if no notice is given, the full amount of the assessment will be charged to your account. We understand that unexpected things can happen with babies. If you were unable to provide 24 hours notice for health reasons, we will allow for one rescheduled appointment. We appreciate your cooperation and request that you please provide as much notice as you are able so that others can be accommodated.